You can always depend on the Droptine STR™ to feel good, shoot straight and deliver results. It’s got all the trademarks of a staple crossbow, with some notable upgrades. The step-through riser removes the need for a foot stirrup to give the Droptine a longer power stroke with 380 feet per second of hard-hitting speed. It’s old faithful, but it’s not your grandpa’s crossbow either. Realtree EDGE™ adds modern good looks that will bring on the hurt.
* Speed test using 380-grain arrow.
- 4x32mm Scope
- Rope Cocking Device
- Side-Mount Quiver
- Two 22″ Headhunter™ Arrows
- Lubrication Wax
The Frictionless Release Technology™ creates a free-floating roller between the sear and the trigger – offering a smoother, lighter trigger unlike anything else on the market. Nock sensors and anti-dry fire give you peace of mind for double the safety, and a three-pound, zero-creep release gives you confidence to make the shot. Once you go TriggerTech, you’ll never go back.
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology™
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Soft-Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Fiberglass Composite Step-Through Riser
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- One Picatinny Rail
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Pass-Through Foregrip
|Dimensions||36″L x 20″W|
|Axle to Axle (in)||18.125|
|Draw Weight (lbs)||185|
|Kinetic Energy (ft lbs)||125|
|Power Stroke (in)||15.44|